The Center for Regional Improvement provides the leadership for:
- Establishing and maintaining inter- and intra-center relationships necessary to satisfy the State Board of Education mission, goals, and objectives and the goals of the Education Service Center.
- Translating policies into operational procedures.
- Designing and implementing new and/or modified program operations.
- Recruiting, screening, selecting, and training personnel.
- Securing, managing, disbursing and accounting for the financial resources required for the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Conducting assessment activities to provide for continuous evaluation.
- Providing for network communication and dissemination of information.
- Providing for coordination of educational planning within the region.
Contact Dr. Esperanza Zendejas for more information about the Center for Regional Improvement.